Monday 23 September 2019

My Speech 2019

 Introduction - Hi my name is Joshua. My speech today is about what I am going to be in the future. Point 1 - I want to be a professional rugby player because I have liked rugby since I 0was a little kid. and I will talk about the sport of rugby. rugby is a game that will keep you fit because you are doing a lot of running and tackling. Rugby is a game that boy’s like and it is a boy’s type of game. You need to think to trick your opponents.

 Point 2 - I want to be an All Black so I can make a lot of money and become the best in the world. You can also go overseas and face champions from other teams that are good. When I finish playing rugby I want to become a Professional Coach and make more money. coaching the top teams in the world. 


Point - 3 Inspired - me All of the All blacks because I Watch the all Blacks With my family. and that Was when I was a little kid and as I Grow up I Lean how to play rugby. now i play for riverdale school. In my speech I have talked about what I am going to be in the future. Thank you for listening to my speech.

In my speech I have talked about what I am going to be in the future.


Thank you for listening to my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.